Graduate Chemist: Manufacturing Associate Role
Glantreo is an Irish SME specialising in the manufacture of innovative nano-featured materials. These materials are sold globally to companies in applications that include chromatography, chemical purification, catalysis and drug delivery. Additionally, we provide analytical testing capability to the Pharmaceutical and Medtech sectors in Ireland.
Since our foundation over 14 years ago we have enjoyed steady growth and our materials and services would be recognised for quality and service. The key attributes that set us apart as a company are:
• Commitment to innovation and the development of world-class products and services
• A small company centred ‘can-do’ attitude to business and customer service
• Creating solutions and not problems
As part of our continued growth, Glantreo have opening for a Graduate Manufacturing Associate in Cork.
• Manufacture of silica and related products to agreed company specifications
• Packing HPLC columns
• HPLC Analysis
• Dissolution Testing
• Follow methods/procedures of Quality Systems ISO9001:2015 for QA/QC compliance.
• Liaison with R&D group as part of new product development
• Chemistry Degree
• Details person with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Team Player-needs dedication and willingness to work as part of a small company team
• Good verbal reasoning, numerate ability, and mechanical aptitude skills.
• Own motorised transport desirable
Full training will be provided.
Remuneration Package: Graduate range
Application Process: CV and covering letter to John Hogan at email@example.com
Please reference in subject line Graduate Chemist:Manufacturing Associate Role